Tuesday, January 09, 2007

:) Thank You!

Wow! Its yr 2007! This year promises to be exciting! Wahahaha

Anyway...Im glad to say the magic is gone from my life Hehehe U wonder why this is good, well trust me Id rather no magic... that way, I wont hope for a miracle. Not that I dont believe Jesus and him providing his miracles...I just dont want this miracle to happen coz..well...call it sweet & sour. Am I spinning you in circles now? hahah thought so.

Got to make new changes to my life and the way I do things because if I dont, I can find myself in alot of trouble. The kind that washes the colour off my face. Im trying not to worry coz worrying is useless and I have God, but sometimes we cant help it cant we? Hahahah Haiz...

Anyway..nothing much to say now coz got work. Help!

God Bless!

No comments: