Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Birthday SLASH Halloween

Previous mail was before the Halloween party..thios is after...

The comperes did a horror trail in the room and put in mirrors and all with people scaring anyone who walks past. I wore the purple wool shawl and used it as a hood plus a black dress etc...used nail polish as blood and for nails etc...creepy that I freaked myself....

Reynold and Aaron were good on the mike and many of the year3s were there..they had tombstones and bats hanging off the ceiling etc....gajan as david beckham, snowlin as the devil and aaron as the hunchback of Notre Dame, Reynold as Freddy Kruger....

We had games, horror pageants, green jelly...

Lastly, they gave me a very very big birthday party...a big chocolate cake that had a bikini babe on it w HUGE boobs...SIgh....and they had candles that light up again...damn it!...then they had a row of candles that said, "we love you Ning"...Hahahahahahaha I was sooooo touched and thankfully I didnt cry... Got a necklace form the seniors w my name on it...got 2 books from the rest, got a paper mache head and a tombstone too..plus a BK paper crown w the comperes sticker on the front of it. All this is in my room now. :)

They asked me if Im happy... what can I say? What can I say? What can I say?

I never believed that a birthday pparty was to be planned on my own coz its self righteous crap and I never expect to get presents from them...

Im always amazed by the amnt of things they do for me..even if its just an sms.... :)

To Everyone who did all this, (from smses to well wishes on frenster, to blog comments, to emails and presents and long distance calls...)
Thanks sooo much. I dont say much because I dont wanna take away the magic by thinking of things to say to express my gratitude....Theres really alot alot more I feel :)

Even my bro gave my a long distance call and that means alot..even though by that time...my hp was close to dying...

Thanks sooo miuch all of you! Happy Halloween too!

God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..im glad you love the booby-licious cake and the trick candles.
im so contented my surprise went smoothly!!!

P.S : being 24 ain't a bad thing
peace out