Saturday, October 27, 2007

Zuo Ren = Be a human, be a reasonable, wellmannered, ethical person

Im starting to find it more an more difficult to "zuo ren"...

The ill effect of the school's "lack of budget" is not helping any club and the result of which is a "bitch fest". Im now stuck between 2 things..the belief of that I work for and the belief of that I work for. Note the difference? No rite? Both are the reason why I work..both are opposing each other....I dont know what to do and I frankly wanna get out of the way and watch them fight it out...why not? U know..if the head decides to increase funding, id be the happiest person in the world...

I spent time editing a proposal I dont even believe in. I dont believe in it because I know it will bounce abd yet I know I wud have to be cruel to stop it from bouncing...So do I send it in, pray it goes smoothly but say " I told you so" if it does bounce, or cut the budget knowing my boss will be fine and yet have my dear club curse at the unfairness? Which one is more impt to me? If work is more impt, then what is my purpose here? If the club is my importance...then maybe this isnt the right job....

Its seriously wrong to have pple come in for the wrong reason...or rather..keep coming in for the wrong reason..and I want to change that...but part of me is asking how and why.

I want to dosomething I believe in and not always have to fight between both...

Now I know how Jimmy feels....He scolds us and feel bad about it and cant sleep at night
well..Im sorry...Duai Bu Qi...Gomenasai...and in all other version that I dont even know...

Oh well....life is never fair....

God Bless

No comments: