Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fanaa-My Next Love

Me thinks me would once again be obsessed with something again....not good

Fanaa is an indian film that Im currently loving. Something abt Amir Khan that makes me love him and his acting. This guy is older than the much loved Hrithik Roshan/Sunil Shetty/John Abraham etc but his acting is superb...Every movie that I ever saw of his..has been one I love. His charm....Hmmm...damn it this is a bad sign...indian, hindi and alot older...well..least I got the gender rite...rite? Hahaha

Anyway..Fanaa is the latest film staring the charismatic and beautiful/handsome, Kajol and Amir Khan. It starts with Kajol being blind and yet taking life to its fullest. She performs and sings etc and her gang of performers get invited to perform at a big event, somewhere away from home. Amir is the tour guide that is incharge of making their short stay in that "somewhere away from home" a comfortable one. Amir is taken aback and attracted by Kajol's blindness yet inspiring way of looking at life and they fall in love (as do all love stories)
The twist comes after Amir finds that love does matter to him and they get married. Kajol goes for an op to fix her eyes but the 1st thing she sees is her husband's reminence...his burnt clothes from an explotion (Nope he's not dead)
Years later, someone knocks on Kajol's doors....a terrorist...wounded terrorist. No points for who this terrorist is...She doesnt recognise him coz she never saw him but as time goes, and his wounds heal...she finds him familiar and realizes who he is. But she still doesnt know that he's a terrorist.
At the very end...it boils dwn to whether Amir would stay for her or leave her again to fight for something he believes in...or would Kajol do something to stop him from going...ohh maybe shoot him?
I love the songs and knowing the storyline..makes me love the songs even more. The singer? Sonu Nigam. Voice of Gold. See in indian films, the actors dont always sing the songs they seem to sing. Hahahaha Yep...

Anyway...sorta feeling bad for Ian & Stephen for going through all the "low pay" shit with me. Sorry guys. I guess if you really cant take it..then quit. I cant help it that you guys feel this way and something tells me that alot of us cant help it. Hmm

Anyway..enough time spent. Work

God Bless

No comments: