Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wish List...how it works

My birthday month! My sisters and my mum's birthday month. We're all Octobabies!
.
.
Ehmm...pardon my enthusiasm...Im not my usual self hahah

Anyway was looking through stuff and realized that I wanted a few things for this birthday. :P

The birthday wish list works in a way where the birthday person (Me) lists down thigns she wants for her birthday and hopes and prays that her frens get the hint and get it for her. Wahahaha Well..it wud work well if the birthday girl (Me) hinted on who she wanted to get what coz if you think about it..every body who reads this...might get her the same gift! So who wants a dozen copies of the red violin?!??! So wudnt hinting be just wonderful! Of course you could tell everyone that your getting this for her already but thats no fun!

So I believe that the most skilful wishlist writers..are those who hide clues in their requests and provides clues as to who gives what. How cool! soo eg
I analysed musky toiletries and cant forget "melon scent" and the red bottle in the shape of a violin.
Ans: Ian must get me the red violin

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kk enough jokes. Ian & Stephan pick your eyes up before it goes out the window!

K i admit I had a tad too much chocolate (dark chocolate) in the morning.

I can only say that I am blessed as it is and having so many frens to call frens and siblings...as my bro wud call me, " The sister of the world" Damn it! Im not Mother Theresa okay!

Okay..gotta go..take care & GOD BLESS!

No comments: