Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sonship,Adoption,My father

Care group was good yesterday. Of course every newcomer is very timid and shy and quiet. Im a human and so I am the same (no arguments)

We talked about our sonship w God (sonship is a unisexual term)
we started on questions for everyone
- What is your relationship w your earthly dad like
- What was the one thing that your dad did that dissappointed you
- What was the one thing that your dad did that impressed you
- What are the characteristics of a good father
- Do you feel that you are God's child?

Many stories were shared...

What is my answer? Hmmm
I know I can name alot fo things that I was dissappointed in but in other ways..I know there are alot fo things I can impressed in...everyone has their good and bad points..sometimes we see more of the bad because we are driven by emotions to see the negative. But if we keep the objectiveness, we can see many good things.

The characteristics of a good father is a father who has God's wisdom to be hard and soft at hte same time...as all christians need to be, gentle as a dove but wise as a serpent.
Especially men who feel that they have to be tough and all..not true.

I thank God for this new group of people who are in my lives to share thoughts w. Maybe I'll be able to open up.

Lastly..the one good thing God did for me yesterday...would be to give me the motivation to join this group.

God Bless

No comments: