Thursday, October 25, 2007

Im contemplating...

Seriously...contemplating on upgrading my blog...I think instead of me constantly smsing pple and emailing them abt events..I shud just update it in my blog and promote my blog instead...
The initial plan of getting my recreational & cultural officer to promote spore activities has flopped and I guess if its anyone who has to do it..its prob gonna be me. Maybe 5 years ago, I shud have joined ISC....

Damn tired man...DAMN TIRED AH> Mentally draining.....My medan looks like its flopping and guess what...its part of my performance measure..Hence if I dont do this....my perofrmance this year will be like SHIT! This sucks!!!!

Anyway here are the activites happening

25 Dec
Lunchbox concert at Esplanade
Christmas Musings

14-31 Dec 2007
New Year Activities at the Theatre By The Bay, Esplanade

5-7 Nov, 6pm every day
Moberly Movie Nites
Showing movies like, Water, Devdas, Monsoon Wedding

23-25 Nov
Deepavali Celebrations
Tribal Taal (indian music) 7.30,8.45, 10pm (fri & sat)

Maybe its just me that causes me to work hard for things I believe in....and if i see that its not working or not reciprocated..I withdraw all the way and give up

http://www.esplanade.com/SOPApp/espsop/portal_proxy?uri=nYIKgHOG4Wj!_MYOeyWB.V1UDzEr,lgRuNVfbaSf_D1Xskkk2bpRsJFM

As you can see, my heart is not in this to spruce it up into a fantabulous blog entry...Im actually quite stressed now and really wanna get out of the office for awhile...To destress...nonetheless, it aint as easy as it seems...

My entry ends here...Considering using my frenster blog as an events page for all my students and everyoneelse...if you have me as a frenster fren, then Its bound to bug you everytime u open ur email accnt.

God Bless

No comments: