Tuesday, October 23, 2007

...feedback

got feedback from my SP colleague who said that their events emcee wasnt very good. One was okay but the other was not very good.."my student helpers can do better"

Not the 1st time..really...I might often try and defend them but...I even have close frens telling me so. But I guess something in me wants to do the seemingly impossible... It sucks more that I am stuck w other things...than train them.

I'm at a loss.....Really...

Father God, let me not lead this young bunch of students to nothingness...let me help them live their dream...I know some of them are abit hard to convince but why do I need to convince God? If they dont have the drive..what can I do? I feel bad that Elsa & Yanxiang didnt want to be in the club anymore...I dont know how many people bitch abt me behind me...and I really do not wish for this anger...

Father, I cast my worries in comperes and everything else for you.
I smile at your all knowingness. :)

God Bless

No comments: