Monday, October 08, 2007

Outbursts

Well..last week was a super duper bad week... Thankfully I have Ian, Stephan & Francine to hang w for awhile. It was good.

Couldnt wait to go to church on sunday....somehow being there makes me feel more at peace w myself...This time, had Ganesh w us and I prayed that he would feel God's presence in this church and continue in this church.

Anyway as I wanted to say, yesterday's message was something I needed alot. I always felt the messages applied to all of us but sometimes it seems applicable to others more, but yesterday, I felt like God was speaking right to me.

I guess for the past 2 weeks, I had confusion abt december gatherings...its really just me..not to mention feeling the heat in work...the message told me to wait on the Lord..to rest in his peace as He take on the task of redeeming me from the troubles I have. Note that He is doing the redeeming. God also said that I shouldnt be disheartened by the loss of opportunities because God wants to prepare me 1st, for the blessings that he will be giving me. He is training me to be able to handle those blessings as it should be handled when I get them.

My auntie & uncle in america came down to visit and we talked about my cousins. Miss them alot. If I had money to fly to america and visit them....

My sisters birthday was yesterday and we had a sashimi feast! :P my sisters bf was here too and Im really really happy for her. :P This guy was her JC classmate and if you count the years, they've known each other for.....15 years!!! How fantastic is it to love your best fren?!?! Im happy for them! The sashimi was excellent and fresh..we had ice cream and cake after that too.
Happy Birthday sis! Only had 1 candle on the cake because its no point having so many hahahahahah But! Still love you! Hope you like the wedgehead!

Before I go....

Father God, I cast my worries and sadness onto you. I know its slight depression and lack of confidence and none of these things can be gotten rid of easily. Let me never think of you as a last resort to happiness..but as a 1st resort. Let me be like Ruth, who rested, knowing that Boaz would help her get over her problems. I claim the favour I have with my colleagues and everyone, that you have given me God. I claim the blessings you've given Abraham and his seed (aka all of us who believe in you)

God Bless

No comments: