Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Prayer...

Father,

I have too many things I could pray about and I know I cant put all of it in words and thats why Im soo thankful that you are in my heart and you read everything I feel as it is..in my heart.

You know how I really am as a person God. I am thankful that nothing I feel escapes you..even if its something I feel even reluctant to share with others. I revel in the fact that I know you know everything....You know why I act the way I do...why I say the things I do..even if they may often be wrong.

My father, Im thankful that you gave me Jesus as my mediator, as my brother, as my saviour...I'm blessed...

I believe I am not always right, I believe I can be terribly wrong..I believe I can be nasty...I believe that you have forgiven me and if you can forgive me for the accumulated sin that I have and the harm Ive cause Jesus...what more the rest of the world? If you are with me, who can be against me?

I pray for eveyrone I know God, whoever it is Ive been in touch with. I may have hurt them, angered them, pissed them off, made them laugh, made them cry, made them worry...I pray for their peace, their safety, may the blessings I have received from you, be shared with them..no matter how far they are from me....

Give me wisdom God, and peace and strength. All this I need that I may lead the ones under me like how you lead me...to success.

Father, Jesus, Holy Ghost...Thank You.

Amen

No comments: