Thursday, October 25, 2007

Musical...

Had to practice one of the musical songs again....performance...

It was tough because we havnt done it for a long time. Plus, we had less than half strength...

Yesterday was very very very packed...rehearsal, farewell lunch and exco meeting... Plus I wanted to attend a talk for OCU..think I found out quite abit about OCU and its payments etc..the only thing I need right now...is 25K..hence in all boredom and all hope, I redid a popular song to express my need for this money.....

All I want for Christmas is 25K,
25K
Please give me 25K
Chee if I could only have 25K
Then studying wouldnt be a problem
Dont you see how happy Id be
If I didnt have to work to get it
Having this big sum of money
I could study without worry

All I want for Christmas is 25K
25K
Can I have 25K
Oh If I could only have 25K
Then studying wouldnt be a problem

...... :) Inspiration comes in many forms

God Bless

No comments: