Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Damn it!

Tuesday! Today there is care group. Should I go?..just sent an sms to the care group guy and hope that today I cud go.

Since yesterday night's entry..I kept telling myself that God knows everything...thats all i need to know.

Today I was walking to the mrt and on the way, I turned around and saw that this indian neighbour (another block) was walking behind me. I kept wondering if this was the same guy who asked me (a long time ago) if I was his burmese fren in NP. Hmmm Anyway something inside me told me to walk faster...alot faster. Got to the train and lost sight of him. :) No im not racist...just cautious...he reminded me of someone else. All of these matters must be away from me for now. My God knows everything. Im sorry if that guy feels like I was running away from him hahaha.

Anyway tonight's care group is gonna be in braddell view. VERY VERY VERY convenient for me :P. few minutes walk will do.

I praise God for all his providence!

For all who read my blog...I wonder why...Hmmm...but nonetheless, thanks. Im not one to count how many read this..but its nice to have audience when you rant or rattle. And if anything I say is offensive to any of you. Please note that I say what I feel or think..and that may cause abit of misconception of me esp if I rattle abt something Im not familiar w. Hehehe sorry ah. All said, I can only defend myself and say that I mean no ill-intention.

Lotsa love! God Bless

No comments: