Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday

Day before friday is what thur is....no other meaning to it

All i know is I cant wait for december....really...

This christmas will be one of the fastest christmas I have..like last year, Im planning to go Medan again. And like last year, it would be ruining my schedule for the whole december. Christmas would be a mess and I woudnt be able to meet up w my frens who will be back from overseas..esp my bestest best bro. Had a dream about him last night btw...dont care to describe but even now, I remember it...I spent the last few nights thinking (not that i want to...at least not all the time) wondering "what if"...and this morning..I asked myself again..what if...
I cant say I dont hope for anything coz id be lying but if I say Im hoping, Im just gonna give myself alot fo trouble.

Got some bros who have been in a tough situation or undesirable situation.

one of them has been emailing about a conversation w his ex and how he's trying to convince her to go back to him. The jist is that they both love each other but the girl's been hurt too often (by others too) to even wanna come back to him....Haiz...
She's hurting him by throwing sharp comments at him and hurting his emotions...Its what I could sorta call revenge.

another bro...is stuck w counselling his frens and their frens and he himself gets hit w 1 or 2 shots of, "why am I still single"

Oh well...dont know what to say to these 2 bros...not like I can do anything for any of them....
But it doesnt mean that I dont want them to be happy...Like alwayts, I wud lay my hands on any stupid woman who dosent have the brains to hold on to a good guy and my bros are.

Anyway..like I said...even w the screwed up schedule, I cant wait for end of october and december.... I asked God to tell me what to do when I do see my bestest best bro again...and I think all that came out of that was...Ning, see for yourself...see if he's changed and if he stil has feelings for you. If he doesnt..move on. Yes Daddy God....my heart is uneasy and confused at times..but I know you are there for me.

Thank you father..no matter how sucky life might be, that I have people who care for me..around me all the time. Let me not forget how much you love me.

God Bless!

No comments: