Monday, October 08, 2007

past

Damn it! Got reminded again! Had to search through the old files for my students to organise their alumni nite...they had to ask...

Seems one of their seniors highlighted him and said that he was a good leader. Maybe its biasness or real..he was a good leader. Im glad to know him. really! at times I feel like he is someone I knew...and its not that far away because I dont see him often..sorta feels like our frenship is slowly drifting away and even if its not..still seems like we dont talk or email or msn often too....slowly yah...

So my junior actually checked him out. hahaha

As we figured out the generations of ISC, we weight the ranks and words like, "your alvin" came out. Hhahah I immeidately shot back, "im sorry theres no such thing as my alvin hor!" hahahah "no my alvin, my pravin hor! At least not any more hahahaha

Yep...God says to wait. Not because God doesnt want me to have anyone..but because He knows that I cant take having one now. I can have many pple whom I admire and like but never one whom I love for now. He wants me to be trained so that when the one comes...that I would be able to handle this relationship better than the previous. And that it wouldnt affect my relationship w God. The previous one was in a mess in terms of my walk w God. It was also a mess w pravin & I...but...he was kind enough to understand. Not everyone would be that good a guy.
.
.
.
.
.
As I write all this..a look from the outside of my thoughts and actions...I do know that I am talking too much abt a relationship that was over...4-3 years ago. Damn it! I think Im the only fool who places soo much value on memories and emotions...regular scorpio.
Every other fren who knews me for soo long...would have told me to shut up between the 1st and 2nd sentence hahahaha

Dont get me wrong...I do walk forward..I do go forward...took me 2years to do so but I finally did. I do go forward but I guess I turn around once inawhile to see if someone is behind hahahaha and if its not, I move on. Has it ever occured to you that the one Im waiting for is way in front of me? My bro tells me to find someone...well yeah sure, get me the street directory, point to me where the tree of men is and I'll find my way there hahahah or let me know the next time it rains men. I'll try to be there. Hahahahahah Even if there was a tree..do you not need to wait for the fruit to ripen and fall before picking it? K sounds wrong..but you get what I mean!

Rest assured all! The Ning is fine! The Ning knows one thing..that God knows everything! AMEN! including when would be the best time! I praise my God even in the toughest times because I know He is the overseer of my life. Im under the fan of his care under his watchful eye. There is nothing he doesnt know about me and all I need to know..is that He knows everything. You know how sweet that sounds...I only need to know one thing in this world...that He knows everything..and the sweetness of it is that..He is on my side!

I wondered how people can get caught up in so much shit at times and I realized how most of them who get into all that..dont remember God's love for them..or dont have a clear vision of htat when the trouble comes. Even I had that experience before...or maybe its not about remembering it..but about feeling it or believeing in it. Same concept as having seen a miracle but not registering it as a miracle...hmmm analogies.

God bless all hearts!

No comments: