Monday, October 22, 2007

Rain Rain go away..come again when I take off day

Damn it! Stupid rain makes me wanna sleep in!

Got loads to do so I'll make this brief...

Went to the career fair this weekend...everyone who knew me and bumped into me, asked me if Iw as loking for a new job.....Cant I check out my options for fun? It sorta gives you motivation to live on and aim higher when u leave u know. Unfortunately, the fair was sooo small there was virtually nothing to see! Nothing that interest me at least....

Did alot of dvd watching this weekend too...Watched Kaante, Dus, Gullivers Travels etc. :) So here are my ratings....
Kaante sucks..even the stellar cast cudnt save them. 2 brownie points (max 10)

Dus is better..likewise the stellar cast but with abishek instead of abithe bachan (forgive my spelling) These 2 movies lead me to come to 1 conclusion....suniel shetty always plays the "emotionally unstable, constantly punching because of personal prob" guy...poor him. I applaud the cinematography though..abit cheesy but still okay. Wonder if htey had an ang moh guy to help them w shooting. The deceiving storyline helped though. Nicely done (7 brownie points)

GUllivers travels was good! cant compare between the other 2 because of genre but this movie was a movie Iw anted to watch for a long time. Classic story but the way htye bounce him from reality to insanity..was good. I loved the different lands gulliver went to and how idealistic they are compare to the real world...like horses being the civilized race while humans are just the next most violent animal (yahoos to be exact) Hence the reason why alot of people (for real) actually call the "stupid and nonsensical and crazy" people, yahoos! The many comparisions of the different countries to the country Gulliver lives in...forces the english government to look down at their governing..in shame (Note: all the mentioned governing ways were according to the past) The government now is notably better.

Im still in love w fanaa....as I was and am in love w The Red Violin and Lagaan.

The fanna soundtrack is still playing in my head, Mere Haata Mein, Chad Sifarish etc

Father God, thank you for your assurance. I know that I need to hold on to your words and promises and wait on you..to become a better me. I await your blessings and know that as they come in...I would be able to handle them, because of your trainings...

God Bless

No comments: