Monday, October 15, 2007

LOVE

hmm profound this word is....hmm....dont really know how to disect that word really....dont think anyone can..hmmm

Sat nite, decided to walk from little india station to farrer park station. Seems trivial to most but not when you're one of the few chinese walking around. All the rest are indian...maybe not even singaporean indians... Yah can be scary in ways. But I wanted to try something different so I did......Hung my waist pouch in front of me instead of behind...hugging it.

Then was standing at the video section...I mean indian movie section.... Hindi & tamil movies, Finally bought Water, Fanaa & Dus n a vcd of hindi music videos heheheh

Sun...went to grandma's place and saw my dear niece...:P soo cute and her eyes are bright!

Monday..as usual..a chore to wake up and go for work. I know I need to find my bearings often...if I dont I will drift into the abyss....

Father God, keep me in your arms of peace and rest and faith....

Got some pics from my students and I know this is why I love my job...the students...

God Bless

No comments: