Thursday, September 01, 2005

:)

What can I say...hmmm :P Im in love! hahaha with an israelian guy, Idan Raichel. He's a songwriter and his music is heavenly!!! Its something you can listen to under the stars , close ur eyes and sway...Much as I dont understand the language..I still love it!
Because he's israelian, he's got the really exotic eyes..eyes that have an interesting shde to it. His was one of the performanes I was determined to catch at Womad...Im soooo not regretting it! Wohooo!
Been trying soo hard to get his music from the net...to no satisfactory avail. I gues I'll have to look at music stores for his album then. :( Doing all thsi searching.. I eralized that music is really able to bring pple from aroudn the world, together! Language isnt abarrier here. Its the song..the tune...One of the results shown from this search..was a blog from this israelian girl. I didnt read the blog, but i left a msg. If I were the girl, how wud i feel when a singaporean girl comes up to say hi. I probably wudnt even know where exactly spore is! Not to mention..chinese! Both loving the same thing..Idan raichel. if I were Idan raichel...would I be honored or shocked to see a singaporean chinese girl, buy my cd? If I were him, I wud n I wudnt. I wud because givent he language barrier...Id be surprised someone who doesnt know anything abt my language, wud love my music...I also wudnt because I travel around wmy music..even in USA.
Im overwhelmed by Idan raichel... :) Like I said...Im in love. :)

Also met up w my pri sch fren today..we did abit of calculation and w've come to an answer that we've been out of Pri sch 10 years ago. We've been frens since Pre Pri..sooothat wud make us frens for.. at least..12 years. That wud be..more than half of our current lifetime hahaha We sat n had coffee...reminisced abt pri sch times. The naughty things we did hahaha Its amazing how much we still rememebr man! Plus, its very funny that we shud remeber the same silly details. Eg: We had a mindmap course and one of the things e instructor said, was, " If you want to make ur teacher believe that ur paying attention and score mroe participation marks, or get int eh teachers good books, nod ur head more when they are talking." hahaha we just seemed to rememebr that the most haha out of everythingelse we learnt in the course hahah

Today has been a good day. :)

love

No comments: