Friday, March 31, 2006

Hmm God...show me...

Once again, Im reminded of my ex hahaha really man! Its just happening so frequently these days Im almost certain Id get an sms from him...not because he wants to...but because God wills it so.

Have faith in God and whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. Mark 11.22,24

Really? I dotn mean to doubt His word...but what if our requests are made in our own human iniquity? hmm One of my frens asked me whether I know some one who lives in woodlands hahahha like DUH i know! whoelse! Hahahahaha sigh....why ah? Why God? Why remind me about all these things? Is it test time? That I am given mini emotional trials to build myself up to fight the real thing? Or is it coz you intend to fulfill my requests? Just teasing me with bits of it?

If I truly request and believe....would you really give me whatever i ask for? I know I shouldnt doubt you God. I believ that if you wanted to, you could bring the whole sky down..you'd opent he earth..root up trees and bring love to everyone and rid poverty...but why would you answer my prayer when its something I ask for selfishly?


Im waiting for sunday church...coz I believe that God will answer my questions there...somehow everything the pastor says..always seems to answer my queries...just that this question I have...is one that istn easily convincable...I hope to get the answer and my conviction once and for all...

As for my ex...I havnt spoken to him for ages and honestly..I somehow think he's really moved on hahaha and its a pity..sigh

Anyway..today...my temper got the better of me...I must admit I felt very bad after that...dont want my temper to be like that anymore...im getting on my own nerves. normally i can take stupid questions..butt he past efw days...my temper shot up sky high and one silly comment was enough to make my face red...Im ready to blow...

Haiz....I wish I knew what God had in mind...I wish I did...

Gym tomorrow...study kindermusik...Gotta keep my focus!

LOVE

No comments: