Friday, February 24, 2006

cont from day before...

So I found out alot abt myself, and alot abt my frens..int eh past 2-3 days...some very surprising..some...not so.

Anyway...before I go any further..I have to thank God. I was in a frenzy when I couldnt find my NYAA card. if I lose it, I might as well not do my report. Coz Id lose my gold award altogether. I was searching to it and as I did, I prayed to God, " God, please help me find my book. Thank You" The bible says htat as we pray, we should have faith that God will deliver..not only that...that He is in the process or already has delivered. Sure enough. I turned my head and there it was. As if God had put it there nicely for me to see...Like He said, " You asked for it!" And placed it there w a smile on his face. I looked at the booka nd smiled to the sky saying, " God, you really have the humour hahahaha"

And as I dwell mroe on what God has done in my life, heres the irony...On sunday, I prayed to God...after a very moving sermon of how we are the gems on the High Priest's garment..the garment he wears as he worships and talks to God...I was soooo touched by how God values us as gems...I told God that if trials and tribulations were what it takes for em to be a better christian...that He can throw many as many trials and tribulations He wanted...I would fight them and emerge victorious. Sure enough, alot of things have happened to me...

So God has been very faithful at keeping His word and as I worry abt what trials n tribulations
I still tell myself that God's strength is mightier than anythign selse int his world. He would not give me a problemm that i can't solve.

K me gonna go slp. u all tc

No comments: