Wednesday, February 15, 2006

okay...

soo according tot eh contract, I have to stop talking abt Spore Idol...so Im sorry guys..if I told you, Id have to kill you. :P

Went for aikido today and got slapped ont eh face w someone's foot. he did a forward roll and his feet crashed into me. :( Valentines day has a new meaning to me now hahaha My boss told my aikido sensei abt my Spore Idol thingy and now my sensei is promising me that he'll threaten the whole dojo to vote for me hahahah nice man! But I know that I dont want people to vote for me coz they are forced to. but cause they really want to. I know my school will root for me if i do make it and they will put up a pic of me ...but I honestly dont think allt he students would vote...we are smart people. We dont vote involuntarily and SP would never force people to vote! my absolute belief!

Got frustrated with myself again today.... I didnt do what I set out to do and this day felt like such a waste...

met up with a mentor of mine for lunch...he is a lecturer in SP but he never taught me..yet Im very much connected to him because he taught me things that I cudnt learn in class. I appreciate his wise words. I know the 1st time I saw him, I got scared coz I was compereing for his event and it was my second event but my first as a solo compere. yet he told me that he wanted to use us comperes because he thgouth it was a good way to learn. It made me feelt eh utmost respect for him! Then when he went with us to China, I was soo glad cause I felt that I could learn so much life lessons from him. In fact...he's the only one that I speak cantonese to in school hahahah When we had conflicts with the teachers in China, only he was calm enough to tell us why we went wrong..he was the onlooker..the one who saw both sides...through him, I saw the purpose of us going to China clearer... Im soo glad I had lunch with him today adn got to talk to him. :) God please take care of this wise man. Dont let me forget him. :) Thanks Uncle Lai!

God, I nkow ive been sliding abit..in faith and may you forbid that I do so. Help me to keep the bible by my side and read it and learn...

Happy V day peeps!

LOVE

No comments: