Sunday, February 05, 2006

DO NOT ENTER!

My room looks like Godzilla came over for lunch...no kidding...Im trying to fix it..REALLY!

Got new pics on my phone and guess who';s on my hp wallpaper? Hehehe My grandma! Something abt having my grandparents on my wallpaper makes me think abt how I shud be closer to them. Keeps me grounded I guess...

So teh stress is up! My money probs are coming back to haunt me and this time..I might just die from them :/ I never thought Iw as a shopaholic coz I never bought heaps of clothes or shoes or jewellery etc...guess Im of another kind...books...vcds... Dont know whats with me man!

Wish I cud get a break to really clear my stuff but much as I tell myself that...theres still so much here coz Im just someone who likes to keep stuff for memory's sake sigh...

Im quite sianz at this moment...dont know why...must be the room...but something's got me so tired that I just feel ilke lying in bed and sleeping..but nope..cant...I desperate;y need to clear this or...everything might fall and kill me..make it look like an earthquake when all my stuff are just piled on top of each other like Topple game....Im in trouble...

So before i attempt to dig through my stuff to reveil a long forgotten piece of my room wall, with the risk of no return or being eaten by the dust lords, I bid thee farewell and take care and I love yah.

LOVE

No comments: