Friday, February 17, 2006

To my BBBro...

Hey bro,

Its been awhile since we talked and much as I want to call you...I know I shouldn't...not while Im still..not okay. Recently joined SI and guess what, I got through the 1st round! I'm alittle excited about it but I know its only the 1st stage and I could get kicked out anytime...so Im not trying to get so high abt it. I know you're gonna tell me to be positive...your half way to success if you think that you can do it. I know bro..I know.
I know you're gonna ask me why after all your trying to persuade me to do something w my singing, I finally wait till now to do it. Well you know bro...the truth is...even though you're gone, your persuasion still stayed with me and in fact its only till you went away, that I finally realized that my not doing this...would be a waste of you time and everybody's effort of trying to convince me that I can really be someone. rfemember the banner you made for me? The one that you waved around when I joined the talentime? My 1st contest... The banner has always been at home and when I clear my room, Id always read it again...everytime I read it..I feel motivated. it is a sign of your confidence in me bro. I really treasure that. Thats why I did this...for you..mostly.
I know ive been a terrible sister...but I really dont mean to be such an asshole...I still care abt our brotherhood...Read my old diaries yesterday and came across this thing that i told you, "Slap me if I seem like Im gonna stray away from you and the rest. I dont want to lose you guys as my frens. You guys are tooo precious to me."
Guess what..Im slapping myself now..coz you're not here to slap me...
You're still gonna be my BBBro...and I really really hope that I'll always be your SSSista...no matter how much pain I caused you. Im sooooo rhomba sorry bro...
If I could, Id dedicate one of my songs on SI to you..and the rest...

Your SSSista

No comments: