Sunday, February 19, 2006

RRAAAAAHHHHH

Emm fed up! Damn fed up!!! Hmmmpphhh Cant tell you wat coz you'll laugh at me...I need to change man!

Made some promises to myself...thigns that I hope to keep but never...SHIT...
1) Not to sleep in church...
2) To clear my Fing room!
3) To stop saying F's!
4) To forget my ex!
5) To organize the stuff in my PC!
6) To get a new life!

As my fren wud say..ROAR! I'd just be as likely to bite my own head. I can walk into my room now, look at my room and get so irritated Id walk off.

aside from which...in what case...the main reason for me to blog today..is to tell you abt something I heard at church...Something hit me really hard! That as much as Jesus Christ died for uor sins through washing us with His blood, He also uses us to glorify His name! We as children of God, have a responsibility to the shining gems on Jesus's High Priest costume, to beautify Him as well! God takes pleasure in seeing us shine for Him!

Allt he more I should do what I need to do well...not because of my pride...but because of God's name! And I guess I would be the dullest looking gem right now.

...God...help me to be a shining light for you. Help me to be the gem that is transformed by fire...I know every trial you give me..is meant to make me better and I know that me as a sinner by nature...can soemtimes be so engulfed by the attractiveness to sin...so God...help me to be aware of your word...help me God tat I may be able to get through your trials...

LOVE

No comments: