Tuesday, February 21, 2006

my life is a mess

Had a looonnnggg interesting talk w my bro today...I find it really surprising...I realize that its easier for me to understand other people...I can take all their actions, ralte to them and explain whyt hey did it thatw ay...yet I dont know myself!

According to my bro,,I ahve very little patience...Im also a very hot tempered person....He knows wat i dont like...pple being late, pple lying etc ..Honestly..I learnt alot abt myself from him! And that is good..coz I know how pple look at me.

You must be wondering why Im into this whole, "who am I" thing...well after going intot eh working world...I learnt alot abt myself and abt how I come across as..from other people's point of view. My boss says I have alot of talents...yet I have not harnessed them yet..I also have a "can't say die" attitude...but I use it at the wrong place. ive come across as a person who doesnt care about alot of things...maybe I do, maybe I dont...I just feel like my brain jumps from topic to topic like a flea..or super flea...I cant keep my thoughts on one topic. its really screwing up my mind...it really is making me think too much

cont tomorrow....

No comments: