Monday, February 06, 2006

....God...I know you pamper me...everytime I open my eyes I see it.

Anyone for Murukku? Got a whole tin of it :) Thanks for em bro!

Hmm heres a quote from Benjamin Franklin,

Never leave that till to-morrow which you can do to-day.

Just heard this quote for the beginning of today's Grey's Anatomy show. What strick me more wasnt the quote...but how the reason to why we still hesitate to do things...

FEAR

Fear of failure, fear of dissappointment, fear of the breaking of pride... plain simple fear. I absolutely agree! And we drag and drag tillt he weight of it grows on us like a tumor... Fear...

I literally checked the whole list of benjamin franklin quotes to find this and while I did so, I found many other quotes that only showed one thing. Benjamin was a God-loving man. He lived by God's word. His quotes are no lack of wisdom that Im sure God would have inspired him. ive decided to pick my fav Ben Franklin quotes, print em out and pin them out! And at the bottom, write " In all things, do it in God's name" I know changing my bad habits is hard to do...but its somethign I have to do...

Int he meantime...I hope you guys go look at his quotes for urself....
http://quotations.about.com/od/stillmorefamouspeople/a/BenjaminFrankl2.htm
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

And now I must do what God would want me to do...to tell of his works...
I was tired and sleepy just now and from where I was...I was worried abt how to get a cab and go home. And as my fren said that I wud have to wake awhile to get a cab, I said, " Im just gonna pray to God to send me a cab and with God's speed send me home" And as we walked to the crossroads, there from both sides, were 2 taxis. Both empty and both looking for passengers. My fren looked at me and said that God answered my prayer..and honestly...I was surprised too! I was surprised that as I said that comment, I felt a wave of peace and threw my worry to God and right there in front of me..(as I said that comment) 2 cabs were ont heir way to being there for me...Did God provide? Yes! Coincidence? No. In God's world, there is no Coincidence..but only Providence....At that moment I realized God had taken my prayer and provided for me...I was surprised and I felt...truly pampered. Why would God do this? why would he pamper me and provide me with a cab without making me wait? In fact, even today's bus ride was immediate!

I thought of how God has given me so many contacts, compereing-wise and he's given me a voice...does this mean I am meant to use them to glorify him? You know what warms me more? That the cabs didnt appear out of nowhere..everything was pre-planned. That befoer I cud ask for a cab...and my worries had already started hours before that...God has alerady had plans for providing for me. He had planned for the driver (the one whom I eventually took) to drive by this area at this time...In fact the driver drove past this place on his own accord...somethign told him that he might have a passenger here! Thank you God. And you know what...I cud never consider all these coincidences because...every of them have a timing...Every of them came when I was thinking of them...every of them occured when I felt in the deepest connection with God...even with my ex...everythign had a timing...but you know wats more wonderful? That never did I pray to God repeatedly abt them...never did I intentionally pray to God about them! They came as if God had heard what my heart was saying...he gave them to me even when I didnt pray to Him for it...All i did was desire...How can I deny a God who would give me what I wanted even without my asking? How could I not see all these blessings He's given me without me having to sacrifice a limb? Without torturing myself? My God is a loving God..is a pampering God... I figure that when God says, "ask and ye shall receive" it also means the subconscious asking me have in our hearts...subconscious desires...thigns we dont even realize that we're asking..but once in awhile, we look at em and think to ourselves, "how good if I cud do that"

God...keep me alert...let me not fear..least I hesitate and slack...for if I do, I would bring shame to ur name in all i do. I think its very hard for me God...because I was moulded into such a person..but I know with you..nothing is impossible...God, please keep me alert and that everytime I begin to falter, that I will rememebr that everythign I do has to be for your name..that I ahve to do my best in all I do and stop thinking abt my pride..but yours... Help me God...coz I know that it is only through you that I can go pass this hurdle. lastly God, I Love You!

Peace to those I know...

LOVE

No comments: