Tuesday, February 07, 2006

God's word

K soent the whole morning flipping my things over, trying to find my organisr. You know Im a disorganised and highly forgetful fellow...losing an organiser would amount to losing track of time...sigh... Eventually..after searching so hard for it, I found it where id last left it...under my office desk...There it is, opened to the last page I saw hahaha silly Ning!

I cant helpbut rememebr the cab thingy last night and I guess when I think of it and other stuff, I cant help but think that God is there. It maybe be mean to say that when God decides to do one of those start and stop and start again rains, I look up to Him and say, "God, you're having fun arent you?" Things like these that could seem like Im making fun of God or being disrespectful...but am I? HmmmWould Jesus want me to have a more intimate relationship with God? Isnt God supposed to be my father? Aint I supposedto Love God? Is making fun of Him a sin? Hmmm

I know I getting very religious here man but if you dont like it, I suggest you skip this entry....
Apologies and no apologies.

Soo..another question...who do we pray to? God or the Lord Jesus Christ? When Jesus was alive, he taught us to pray, " Our father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name..." Jesus died to save us from our sins and by doing so, helped us to be clean in God's eyes and be able to communicate with God on a direct basis. Meaning...we dont need a high priest to convey our prayers to God anymore...we can do it ourselves...coz Jesus was the High Priest and He has done enough sacrifices (ie: Himself) to help all of us who believe in Him, to speak to God directly. No more middle man. So if so, wouldnt that mean that we should address our prayers to God but in Jesus name? I know Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit are 1. But there has to be a reason why Jesus taght us to pray that way. If we were taught to pray other ways...he would let us know right? He would tell the apostles right? Never once did Jesus not cease to emphasis that He was doing what His Father told Him to do. Even Jesus Himself prayed to God the Father... Sooowho exactly do we pray to?

Another thing that Im pondering about...is the importance of baptism in water...Ive come to believe that it is a necessity...but I just dont understand why...Honestly..I never thought baptism in water was necessary..I thought that as long as I loved God and Jesus Christ...Id be saved. But the occurance of water baptism in the bible is substantial for me to not ignore it...

And tongues..hmmm...that Im still wondering...

Anyway...time to do work...take care

LOVE

No comments: