Sunday, February 26, 2006

God has His ways...

Had a very meaningful sermon today...fewt hings Ive learnt..

That when we pray in Jesus's name...our prayers go to Jesus who cleans them out and showers them with righteousness, so that when He presents it to God, the prayer is perfect. if we ahve such faith in Jesus, then our prayers will always be answered because God sees no faults in them. Something like that makes me smile. :) I aso believe that we have to have faith that God will deliver, as we pray, for it to come through.

Another thing is that God sends His angels down to help answer our prayers. As the saying goes, "when one door closes, another door opens." Soemtimes the angels will close certain doors to us, to guide us to the right door. That cant be anymore true that what has happened in my life. :) I believe that God will guide my footsteps.

Went tot he gym today. The normal 2.4km I try to run...is alot easier for me now...thanks to God. I know I shouldnt just be running 2.4km...but Im trying to tune myself out from there. Call myself a frail human.

Im thinking of devoting sunday blogings to God's word. Somethign I know I should have done long time ago...something I believe God would want...

Anyway...I gotta go back to my report..talk later.

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helo.. dropped by and decide to say hi~

Wah so cool now to pray to God eh, I'm sure he will ans your prayers soon...

Need to exercise too man, getting to comfy being a couch potato =/ Jia you n run 2.4km within 15mins~! *Hugzz*