Monday, February 20, 2006

hmmm

For those of you whom are at the crossroads of making a very impt decision..to fight or give up...let me just say...never ASSUME that you know which way the girl or guy wud be happier..NEVER! As it is Ive refrained myself from talking abt my own issues..on the web that is...this is to safeguard the security of those I love...including my ex.

Anyway..I found out something that emm has got me surprised ahhaha funny but I guess I wud have to be very honored. Good to know that God has planned for em to get the frens I have..to take care of me in every way...Thanks God! You're the best. While you care and pamper me so much God, take care of my bro as well k? I know you know who I refer to adn I know you know what he needs...ALOT OF HELP! Hahahah

Hmm another surprise...nerdo from upstairs decides to ask me out again...very very scary...but I was caught in the same train as him..what can I do? I think everybodyelse on the train was surprised abt how he could get my number easily..they didnt know we're neighbours..they prob just thought that he just saw me and asked for my number :P Owww freaky! So yes..I did give him my number...I felt bad not talking to him and declining to meet him..basically lying..so I'll meet him next week. 0_o" Hellppp. If he tries anything funny, I'll go up to his place..I'll give him a serious scolding. I think that shud be enough rite? rite? anyway..i night need to adopt the "decoy escape" plan..sigh..if he reads this...then I guess itd be harder rite? sigh

I know in my last entry, I told God that if He wants me to be one of His gems, that He could give me the trials and tribulations..well...I think God has started with it. I think I see a hint of trials and tribulations looming above me..ready to rain. Will I pass this...I will..I know I will..I ahve an umbrella in my hand....just gotta open it. God...help me to be strong..

K I end here. Guys...take care k.

LOVE

No comments: