Monday, February 13, 2006

Eve of Valentine's Day

Cant remember how Valentine's day came about but thats okay with me hahaha

Well!...Lots of things have happened for the past few days. I know I havnt blogged for days and thats probabaly come across as weird and even vaguely fishy hahaha Yeah well...the news is out and Iw as terribly busy for the week because of my radio workshop which was awesome man! Whohooo..Im soo motivated to do radio man.. :P

As for the weekends...ehmmm I went for the SI auditions and..yeah..im in tot eh next round. Emm I think I sorta knew that I cud do it..but...its only coz theres just soo many people and they're probabaly just trying to sort out those that are gd to average and those that are horribly bad..watever lah. but I can say that Im looking forward to seeing the judges...Im not sure i can make it to the top, but I guess i'll try... I did talk to God about it though...or rather I told him what I felt... I told him to let me go as high as he wants...but if it gets to a point where Im going to lose Him, that he would take me away from danger...I know some of you may find it weird...but it is really what Im scared of...Im scared that I would be blinded by fame...
Im so amazed btw..abt how excited my frens are for me! I feel as if I have the most loving frens int he world..coz they are truly happy for me! I dont know if I can be like them....Im soo amazed by them. because of such..I feel as if I am blessed even more.

Spoke to one of my sistas last last night and we talked abt her probs. She's having a hard time and I honestly didnt nkow how to help her. I know Iw as at a point where I begged her...begged her for her own good. I tried soo hard to talk her out of certina things and then I knew that there is no other way but to ask God for help. As I told her abt how God would help her...I prayed to God to help me with my words..let the Holy Spirit work in my heart...that she will hear me and be convinced that God is there for her. I wanted her to nkow that no matter how many hurdles we get, God brings us through..not by our strength..but His. He would never give us a hurdle that we cudnt cross...coz its pointless....I spoke to her will all conviction that God was there for her and all of us and He loved us soo much that He is eagerly holding his blessings in his hand...waiting eagerly for the time we tell Him, "God, help." Then He'll give us allt he help adn blessings and strength we need! I felt soo fulla nd sooo sure of this when I told her! I wanted her to know that God had all these hurdles for her because he had alot in plan for her and she can never fail because God was there if she asked...even when she was barely holding on...I Know EXACTLY what she feels and Id slapt eh bloody ASSHOLE left, right, up, down and center if I cud get my fingers around his neck! Id show him the edge of my feet...Id stick it up his ass! I know exactly how it feels...I know how much pain she's going through...Id breakt he neck of the next idiot that does this kind of thing to any of my sistas..even my own real sister. id especially feed that guy to the dogs!

Anyway..I know Im sinning now..just by imagining these losers dead...but its coz I love my sisters soo much. bought my sister a small bag of famou amos today...felt like it.

Another sad news..is that my big sista has just left for australia to study...im missing her already...our 4 sisters gang is now missing a member... we wrote a song for her...we also gave her hang up picture frames w our pics in it...the pictures cost $1.5 each lor! Pissed! but nvm..for my sista...God pelase take care of her. Keep her safe and strong and healthy and successful..as you've always done. :)

As for everythingelse...its all fine...I thank God for everything good that has happened in my life..as wellt he bad. I thank Him for and talk to him about things I see and Im happy. :) God take care of every one I love...thank you...and God Im sorry if ive sinned the whole day..Im sure i did. Forgive me God.

Love

No comments: