Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wooohhhh

Check this out! I sent 4 hours under the sunday hot sun for SI and I jus realized that my skin is tanned! From 12pm to 4pm! The tanned area fits the shirt i was wearing! Hahahaha I dont even need to go east coast or sentosa to get a tan! Hahahaha Man!

Today was quite okay...hoping tom to be more conductive Hehehe

Been thinking abt the life I wud have to adopt if I do get famous hahaha not that Im being yaya..just consequences...

If all works smoothly..Id have to change my blog...might not even be able to blog as much (gd for some of you)...Id need to get a cap...I acnt go out jalaning as often! I still want my frens btw..and so those of you who think that I'll forget you, you're wrong! I'll still love you! I nkow I'll be dead busy...but I still love you and if I do lose track of you guys, come to me and give me a tight slap! hehehe Unless you're someone I dont know at all.

Anyway Im trying to get rid of Godzilla....its sader to think that that Godzilla that messes my room..is me...haiz..

LOVE

No comments: