Friday, February 17, 2006

make use of what time you have left

K well seems like sometimes friendship cant be reciprocated..it hurts quite abit...it hurts especially when its someone whom I have sooo much esteem for..but well life works this way doesnt it? God...help me get over it.

This week is probably one of the sadest week...One of my closest sistas left for aussie land this monday...by crapping partner who lives above me flew to aussie land on thur and my crap-till-silly sista is going off this sunday to aussie land too. Hell maybe I shud fly over there too! :/ Missing them man!

Im in a mess now man! I need to clear my room again! I need to sweep everything off my table and forget abt it..I need to push off everything Ive recovered these days...eveyrthing ive remembered...sad...

I need a trip to sentosa to get a tan..i need a trip to JB...I need a big break! I need to write songs and I know what you'll say....THEN DO IT!
Hahahaha I wanna cry! blech!

LOVE

No comments: