Thursday, February 09, 2006

Horrible!

It was a gd day (note the irony) coz I got to meet some of the people whom i havnt seen for a long time. The funny part is that although I enjoyed my day, I didnt really get anythign done and int he eve, my day turned worse coz halfway through my workshop, I had aheadache..somethig to be reckoned with...it drove my mood down and my vomit up. So through the lesson, I had the urge to puke 3 times. On the final time, I did puke. And God gave me a timing so good. We were just clapping our hands and thanking the radio djs. (went for radio workshop at power 98)
So imagine this, me having my fav djs in front of me and yet not being able to shake my hands w them or say thanks..coz Ive got too much in my mouth..ie: puke.

But you know whatt he most DISGUSTING thing was? I had to swallow it all down again..watever I puked..was swallowed back...watever leaked out..all fluid...was wiped off. Thankfully it wasnt alot...

Jeremy ratnam cud tell that Iw asnt okay..Iw as the last to go off and my face was most probabaly white...SHIT man! I wanted sooo much to telll Jeremy ratnam that I admire him..he's from SP too and I see him host att eh Riverraft Race...I admire him alot! Not crazy admire...but sane admire..sane to still want a picture or autograph!

So hereh's my horrible day....I hope that today isnt gonna be bad. In wat case...Im gonna bring panadol wherever I go and an extra plastic bag...I plan to travel light...

God thanks for not letting me puke int eh middle of class...carry me through today safely God.

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loha turtle. heh.