Wednesday, March 01, 2006

long long days

haiz...had to refer to my blog to see what I wrote b4. Dont wanna risk repeating myself.

Sooo its been a looonnggg 2 weeks. I havnt told you guys alot abt it..coz I guess some things cant be said online..they just cant..privacy to the people I mention. Also coz of Idol. I dont have bad vulgar comments to spew out with regards to anybody I know now..but still...

Which leads me to wonder..Ive always thought of blogging as my way of speaking out..good or bad that happens to me..I wanted to be candid..but by and by..Ive grown less candid..more self censorship....I wanna break out of that but I know if I break out of it now...Id be juicy news when I get further into Idol...

Anyway..for now..I wanna go heck care and blog!

Met w a neighbour of mine for dinner....he's a nerd...I hate to say this..but its true. I meet up with him because I admired his persistence. twice he got intot eh same train and followed the same carriage...I know soemthing was going on in his head and I guess that dinner wud ahev been a good time to clear the air. But I didnt. Coz I talked w him during dinner and felt that he was okay. But tues afternoon, he asked for my email and some of his smses were..quite self confident... for eg his sms to me in the night..."why you so late havnt sleep..hope its not coz you're missing me" (not the exact way of saying it but eh meaning is there) I dont know..sad to say but I felt a sense of...distastefulness abt that..he didnt fit his smses.....
So I immediately sent him an sms and told him straight abt how I hope Iw asnt giving him ideas. Etc...he smsed back and asked how I could make such a judgement so quickly...Then He called and I told him straight that I knew the guys I liked and that I could see that nothing is gonna happen between us now and most probably ever. I was never tha blunt w anyone except someone I knew from my sec sch who freaked me out. I was very cold and monotonous...
Seriously...I dont see how I could have put it in another way...Its just not me. :( My boss said htat I should tell him nicely...but I worry that me telling him nicely wudnt bring the messgae across....sigh...God forgive me for being so rude...

That is one of my past probs actually...broke down moday evening also...mini-recurring episode that made me tear...nothing serious so dun worry. its not a medical sickness

Another thing that happened..a joke that I feel I shud share..is that I was having Aikido class today and my sensei (very very nice man) said I was getting rusty and I should go buy some UB40 to apply. The rusty was meant for my techniques..not whether I was slow in speed or aching all over etc... I only replied, "Sensei..you very funny! hahahaha" he is man! And I would love to see his son..how he is like w my sensei as his father hahaha he used to joke that he wished his son was here to see, so he can intro the girls to him hahahahah My boss says that he sayang me and I think so too hahah so I can not dissappoint him. I will keep training lah...

K lastly...just a notice. My phone will has gone up to almost twice the amnt. Not a joke anymore...I have to cut. SOOOO for those of you who are used to smsing me small messages...or..MANY small smses and expect me to reply all of them. I have a tip for you: Try to conceptualize all you wanna say 1st, then sms me allt eh questions at one shot. I will sms you allt he answeres at one shot too. This will reduce my phone bill tremendously and save us all the trouble of having to keep checking our phone for more smses. It is very very irritated to have many smses fromt eh same person with 1 question each..I think its time we practiced our summarizing skills even on the phone. It is VERY VERY much appreciated!

Gotta go to lala land now. U all take care

LOVE

No comments: