Monday, September 12, 2005

2 issues n 1 apology

Look bro...I appreciate that you have so much regard for me but i do not need someone asking me where I am, what Im doing and why Im doing it everytime they call. Pls understand that I've got an alarm that rings everything something like this happens. I honestly feel uncomfortable! Not coz ur not a nice guy....but coz I cant take it! I regard you as a bro but there are some things that i just can not bring myself to tell you even if ur my fren! Anyway...im sorry but i hope u know where Im coming from...

dun get the wrong ideas peeps...im fine.

As for the 2 issues...Ive had pple posting abt it on frenster...i have pple i know in the same situation n it is something that I believe in strongly...call me conservative if u must...

1) Pre-marital sex
2) Family abuse

1)
I wud call any girl who voluntarily gives herself up to a guy who might not even stick around, stupid or foolish. Esp since you have no idea if u'll get pregnant! Claiming to be helpless isnt a reason but an excuse. It only shows how much determination you have to protect urself. It also shows how much respect you have for your body! What sickens me even mroe are those who get bitten but dont learn from that bite! Those who get themselves pregnant time and again! What are they thinking?!?!?!?!
The guys who are responsible are no less guilty!! I dont know how many times ive said this but they better keep their dicks in check. Or one day, it'll get them in trouble. Personally, put me in front of one of these guys and I promise that they wont live to celebrate another father's day. True its another lifestyle! But its one as healthy as smoking! For those who go around telling their Pals abt how good their last nights were, if you think its all a prize...u need a brain check and u need to be castrated.
2)
Yes..I watch Oprah...i know its often an auntie or mum kind of show, but as and when i bump into it, I do stop switching channels. Watched the recent Mike Tyson's ex-wife, Robyn episode...She was abused by Mike and she tolerated it time and again until one fine day, she....she looked at the mirror and saw her face bruised..saw how her family was affected by it...she became terribly guilty! Why? Why feel guilt when it was ur husband who hit you, who scolded you? Simple...because you let him...
Robyn said that the moment you forgive him and go bac to him, it eats into you. You lose a part of you... i agree! Not only w your spouse...but also w a fren...w a family member...etc..you slowly lose something! UR LIFE. You lose the definition of your life. Every abused person loses track of what their life means to them. Life is no longer what they themselves make it out to be...it becomes what their abuser makes it out to be. It becomes more of, "What is he going to do today? Will I be able to do this? If I dont do that, I wont get hit...whatever he says" Whose life is this anyway? Slowly...thy lose the will to fight for their life. Coz afterall, it isnt theirs anymore! Or thats what they think. If you think of it like that, it will be...
Never let someone else decide what you would like to do with ur life. Just coz ur mum wants you to be a doctor, doesnt mean you have to. Just coz your dad is a lawyer or has always aspired to be a lawyer, doesnt mean you have to take over his place n accomplish his dreams. They had their chance and they lost it. If you continue with their wishes, you'd be continuing a cycle that will spread...on to ur next generation...
Spaeking of cycles... Robyn married Mike and after breaking up, realized that she had in fact, married someone exactly like her dad. As the theory goes...we will end up marrying someone alike our fathers..unless we change it. The strange thign is...she didnt even know her dad was abusive to her mum!

Sometimes I wish girls wudnt be so foolish n man wudnt be so fickle-minded.

Lastly...if my overseas frens are reading this...Im missing you guys! keep in touch pls!

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.