Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Somewhere over the rainbow...



Like I promised! :) Look at it n u'll see why it has such an impact on me. When I saw it, I went crazy. I was hystericlly asking the photographer, Jimmy (Thanks Jimmy!!!) to take a pic of it. I was like....a small girl who just discovered the motherload of candy hahaha jumping up n down n begging to get a pic of it. I guess Jimmy was abit worried for my sanity and who wudnt!!! hahahah I told him that its been abt close to 2 year since I saw a rainbow and as I said that, his normally small slit eyes grew bigger in..emm..surprise?...amazement? hahaha He suggested that I cud actually get a pic of it from the library...or any photo library.
In that moment, I said that if I had wanted to see any old raonbow, Id have draw one myself and pasted it on my wall, to look at everytime I woke up. But really......what beats seeing the real thing?
In fact...its only when u see the real thing..in front of you that the meaning comes through. That God is there (not that He isnt there all the time) and he's making himself known to the people. Soooo often we forget that He's there and its only at special times..that He makes himself visible...that truly bring us comfort and peace. I never felt soo much peace in a long time....and that was one of the times that I really needed it. :) Thank you sooo much God!
This pic is dear to me...not coz theres a rainbow on it...but coz theres THE rainbow on it..that represents that faithful time n place and date... :) Think Im gonna put it as my desktop paper :P

LOVE

No comments: