Friday, September 23, 2005

A dream...or maybe a nightmare?

Hmmm an oxymoron dream?
I was talking to my boss and listening to her mp3..she has some very nice n long lost songs (reason why i call me hat i that I havnt heard them for ages n now ive finally found them)
Some r sad songs and she said that Im the kind that listens to sad songs n dwells on them n end up crying. I was protesting to that and I looked at my other colleague for support..only to be confirmed that i AM such a person!!!! Wahahahaha kk...come to think of it..maybe I am hehehehehe

Anyway..back to my dream. I dreamt that I had some how rather received a call from my ex and he was crying ont he phone. Upon deciding to visit him (who lives in sembawang to chua chu kang area) I had to cross teh spore river to get to his place (dreams are wacko) upon trying to WALK across the river...I realized that there were CROCODILES! Hahahah eventually...I didnt visit my ex...but he called again. Well..to be exact...it was my sista who called from his phone and said she had left my clothes n stuff at his place!!! And sooo I was SUPPOSED to collect them. The story goes on n on until I do meet him and well...lets sayt he end isnt possible in real life.
I woke up to realize that such a nice, dangerous (crocodile) and wacko dream....simple isnt real....I used to think that dreams weer also a way of God's msg or foretelling of what cud happen to us. Well....I think Im gonna stick to the reality n science...dreams are the human minds way of figuring out the bits n pieces of info in our heads...thats maybe why spore river has crocodiles. :/ Soooo much as I wished (sometimes) that I wud get a call from him...I think it wudnt be very possible. even if it does happen.it sint for the right reason.
Anyway...I woke up w a small sense of sadness and dissappointment. But dun worry...if I dont think...Im fine. :)

LOVE

No comments: