Sunday, September 18, 2005

God's little signs...

The day became better when God brought in a small breeze to cheer me up as I worked in botanic gardens. The day had been hot (enough to make me melt) and I was no where near happiness or enthusiasm esp after receiving an sms that much as i had hoped wud happened...only brought abt sadness...of all ironies..this was the mother of them.
But the wind came n blew at me...it wasnt a normal wind..but the kind that told of possible rain. The coolest kind. :) And as if one wasnt enough...God ave me the best present i cud ask for at that time. :) A rainbow...somethign i havnt seen in years...since i had broken up w my ex. Its funny..coz since then I really never saw a rainbow! maybe coz Id always had my ehad down or mind in thought...But when I saw how alot of people weer gazing and pointing at the sky. (at 1st seconds, I thought they were pointing at the moon) I saw the widest and most colourful rainbow I had seen in ages!!!
Its as if God just called me up and said, "Gd luck! Im there for you." Its like He'd come n given me a hug or, "You're doing fine" etc etc....Suddnely..I felt like....God was there att he concert... The rainbow stretched across the sky. Nearer than it had ever been. :) i did wish my ex's cousin bro and his cousin in law were there today...but they not being there...was also good.

Didnt get to see Miao Miao today. As usual, she is the one whom Id stop in my tracks to say hi to. Time nt ime again..Iw ished I cud bring her home...but I dont think she'd be welcomed. :( Hope she's doing fine. :) I have this feeling that she's sent by God as well. :)

K im dead tired n bloody sticky from the heat n perspiration...Gonna shower n hit the sack! :)

...Thank you God...

LOVE

No comments: