Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sorry...frustration

Is it just me? Ive been a bitch recently...

Today, one of my frens called. he treats me as a sister and beingt he person I am, Id want to dot eh same. But he's constantly irritating me when he asks what Im doing, where Im going..etc. In my head, only one question rang, "Why do I have to tell him so much?" At that exact moment, I started to feel abit ...worried. Im not abt to be hogged by a posessive guy fren again. I told him off, "Now I know why handphoens are not allowed in the Army. Coz they dont want the soldiers to be irritating pple when they're bored" it was a blatant insult, an intentional one but somehow I know that this "bro of mine is too thick headed to take it to heart..sigh I need to have a talk with him man...Need to be as blunt as possible.

As for the rest of my bris n sistas...I know ive caused bit of frustration to some of them for the past weeks. I guess my behaviour has been....very misleading...Guys, things arent what they seem k. I apologize if Ie made you guys think this way...but it really isnt what i meant. All I can say is....after all Ive gone through (be it relatively little) I wud always value frenship the most. Nothign changes that. I wud never wanna lose frenship for anythingelse...

u all tc

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When one is alone in this world... One has nothing to give and ot offer... Just wanna hear a familiar voice when one is a far... If this is a sin or a mistake... One shall disappear from one's life... If that is what one's wishes...