Friday, September 16, 2005

"-) I hit the mother load!!!

after much searching...and also the help of my frens, Ive gotten closer to Idan Raichel!! No i hvnt gotten the cd :( But in my obsessive search for Idan, I found a website that had recordings of past radio broadcasts of a UK university radio station (i think) It has a rich collection of Isrealian music n jewish music.

I will never again say that Israel is a 3rd world country etc..(not that ive ever) Because the songs I heard are gd quality RnB, Hip Hop music! Competing agains teh likes of Simple Plan, Puddle of Mudd, etc! :) Im starting to like this kind of music! Hahahah give it a try man!

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~sng23/kolcambridge/playlists.html

Open your eyes...you will find that we have loads in common...the only diff is the languagae n religion. Im quite amazed that a Uni in UK is playing this kind of music! But i guess its only my narrow sightedness....now i know. My apologies to Israelian or jewish pple who read this. I have very little knowledge in this topic.

Anyway...this week is...funny hahaha through the whole week, Ive been spewing crap and singing w my colleagues n boss hahahahah My MP3 player has clips of us singing n its really tooo funny to listen to hahahahaha what can I say...I am having loads of fun hahaha not to mention...learning...n trying to stabilize myself n get used tot he working world. :/

BTW, to my indian frens..if you think that Im gonna be lesser indian coz Ive found israelian music interesting...your nuts! Likewise for chinese frens hahaha My chinese roots remain...contrary to what my dad thinks....I may have stretched my sights and ears to other cultures n races n nationalities...doesnt mean I wont go back to my roots. I wont convert...I wont denounce my race. Although it doesnt mean that I believe my race to be superior yah. every race has its black sheep. being a chinese, it means that Im more dissappointed w black sheep from my own race than any others.

K im gonna go sleep. gotta wake up n play basketball tom HEHEHEHE Im gonna get fit! Gonna change my eatying habits n be healthier! No more "woong"s hahahaha Gonna have to elarn how to swim sia! hahahaha

LOVE

No comments: