Monday, September 05, 2005

a day of satisfaction

The Open House was good today...just that Ive become like a walking zombie after it hahaha
Am at harbourfront Mac D's using the net. Thank you MAc Donalds!!! Or Id still be slumping on my table n sleeping. Got tuition later n yet Im sooo tired that I dont know if I can survive another level of space impact or watever game he can come up with!!! But nvm lah...anyway...gotta save my money for better things in life...like a trip to america!!!

Been pissed w my dad when he wasnt approving of how much time I spend at work...To him, money equates the time he spends at work. I admit! I am underpaid! I do spend alot of time at work! But thats the surface stuff! What abt the thinsg I learn at work? He never considered that maybe what I get out of this...cud be ore than money..mroe priceless than money even!

Anyway...I'm really tired of explaining to my dad or mum. I'll show them that whatever time Ive put in is worth it...like compereing... Ive lsot the motivation to ask for my dad's approval...Ive lost soo many thigns because of it that its just not worth it.

Gonna end here. You all take care. Keep in touch yah!

LOVE

No comments: