Wednesday, September 28, 2005

wat a day...

Arms aching from yesterday's aikido....sigh

Was writing my diary to destress this morning n out of nowhere...my ex smses me...yes i did sms him few days ago..to tell his cousin in law abt Hrithik Roshan. Honestly didnt expect an sms from him. Anyhow, we did exchange a efw smses and everything was quite cool n composed...no snide remarks from me..no hard-feelings...until i called him (my fault) We talked somemore..abt comperes, abt sch in the past...how fun it was (didnt talk too much abt it obviously), work, gave him abit of advice...etc..in 10mins, we ran out of topics to talk bt. Not coz there wasnt stuff to be said, just that they werent what we cud say anymore..at least thats how i feel now. Watever, it is...it felt quite sad that we had to have a efw sec of silence until i said, "Okay Im gonna go off..u tc"
Is it just me or did he sound sad? hahahahah It's just me hahahaha Anyway..there weer soo many probs he kept to himself even when we weer together. it got on my nerves really but I guess you just shrug it aside n get used to that. :)

Anyway...I do know that no matter how i think...things are already like that. He n his mum aer strong-willed. Not necessarily a bad thing btw. Wateva i do now, wont change a thing..so why bother? :)

I still respect his mum n his cousin sis in law. :) *SALUTE*

Got a spliting headache now... :( Maybe too much thinking..wanetd to write songs today..but I think..gotta postpone it to another less painful day.

Im sorry guys..for putting up w all my "ex" stories....Really sorry.... Maybe one day..I wudnt be compelled to talk abt "ex"stories anymore...

love

No comments: