Saturday, September 03, 2005

...

Went around singapore today, searching for Idan Raichel...to no avail. :( If That CD Shop doesnt haveit, HMV wudnt either. ...I proved my theory by going both places..oh well :/
Finally got my weights! Gonna tone up abit hahahaha (determination) My fren asked me why I needed it. Well I out it in a ... good way.
When i wave my hand to someone, the flab under the arm goes *wong* *wong* n flaps back n forth. Not to mention that it lasts longer than the wave! Takes time for a moving object to slow down n settle yah. So by toning up, the next time i wave to someone, the flab wudnt be waving "hi" as well!
Hahahaha abit sad for me..being so descriptive. Yet here my fren is, tryign to wave his arms to see if he had extra flabs to wave as well! Btw, we were both at the shop..waving... :( Two silly souls!

The good thing about having a fren or a guy fren w mus-cles (as my boss puts it) is that they can help w the carrying. :D I didnt feel the strain of carrying the 6k weights until I had to carry it home myself wahahaha Thanks bro! Ur a good tumbee! (however u spell it)

Tomorrow will be a long day! Got to work in the evening. SSO will be performing tom at the Kranji racecourse so Im going over to help. If any of you guys are free, do drop by! :) Kranji has beena a place that I wudnt like to explore anymore. Not because I dont like pple gambling or because I dont like horses...but coz I used to hang there abit w my ex. In fact that territory has been and is still my ex's territory hahahaha. Ive refrained from going there for a long time. But God has been extra kind to me...Out of sight, out of mind. :) Only a few times this week did something hit me and remind me of him. Anyway...I very confident even if I did go down to Kranji or anywhere near there, I wudnt see him. Coz God will keep him away from me. :) Hahahaha

Speaking of all this stuff, I wonder what wud happen if my ex bumped into any of my frens...my sistas i mean (those whom he doesnt know personally) I have 2 sistas who said that they wudnt wanna bump into him...hahahaha I dont know whether to feel glad or sad... They've heard n seen how I was before and maybe because of that, they ended up disliking him..yet he is a great guy when it comes to frenship n relationships. He's just too....nvm...

Anyway, all things said n done, Im glad Im good now! :) Trying to figure out which way to go int he future. Seems liek I have to renew my aspirations or my (advertising terms) strategies or tactics n objectives in life every weekend hahaha Renewal of the human will. :) Also gotta clean up my room for the upteenth time!

You all tc! Love you!

LOVE

No comments: