Thursday, September 08, 2005

:)

Watched the INXS competition today. Of all the episodes Ive watched, today is teh best. Why? because the contestants were given a chance to showcase their own songs. Not only that, they also did one of my favourite songs. One of which made me tear alittle today, "I cant make you love me" by Bonnie Raitt. Its been a long while since I got hit by a wave of missing my past relationship but I guess this song just did a homerun! of all the songs that have a meaning to me, this song, angel, memories and somewhere over the rainbow; stick the hardest to me. hahaha If you have time, check outt he lyrics to that song, "I cant make you love me" You'll know what i mean.
Anyway...I think ive found my inspiration to write again. :) My songs i mean... After watching the contestents sing their songs...I felt soo much to have my own song up on stage as well! I guess the band I wanted to form, still isnt gonna work out. We all have too little time. :/

To add to allt he music..I watched Les Choristes today. :) A french movie abt a music teacher who goes into a sch for the misbehaving and uses music to connect w them n control them. Music does wonders...personally...it will always be soemthing that i can never stop loving. Time n time again, just when i feel as if ive heard enough music..that no song will ever appeal to me...something new will always come up and refresh my love for it. It has never failed to tell my stories an dother people's stories. :)

Forgive me if I sound discontinued or something...Guess ive too much to tell but no energy to do it in an enthusiastic way...

For those of you who have and are still helping me find Idan raichel, thanks soo much. :) Its greatly appreciated! For those fo you who are still puzzled over why I love this band soo much...go visit the website. www.idanraichelproject.com. If this doesnt work, search for it on yahoo. Idan is a genius who knows how to blend music of diff cultures n styles, into a fabulous work of art. Somethign that I wish i cud do as well... :) he can be considered my idol hahahaha
I only wish spore knew him... :(

I know theres alot more that happened it eh week...just cant think of any now..but if u do have time n wanna chat, just call me yah. :)

love

No comments: