Thursday, September 29, 2005

have a break! have a kit kat!

K lunch break now...bit sleepy coz of the food but actually only ate kaya n butter toast n 2 half boiled eggs. Healthy? hmm dont know..let me count the calories n I'll tell you :P

Got an update from my bro...church fren. For those fo you who dont know, he's got a gf in the same church but his parents are against it coz of status issue or...coz she doesnt seem like a good girl? k I admit not knowing the exact details but heres wat I know...that whatever they are using as a reason to back their insecurities...is false...is uneccessary...is ridiculous and is hurting both of my church frens. To continue w this story, my bro will be sent to USA to study...No prizes for one of the reasons why...(at least thats what i feel) It sucks... it really sucks... And just to make things suckier...their chinese...my own race...I wonder if I'll get called up for discrimination...nope.
I stand by the view that if you want to make things work, you can. you just got to tahan the rough roads...after all, who's gonna live ur life but yourself? If thats the case..you have to be the one to make mistakes, to make decisions, to work for it n if needs be, to regret. No mother or father or uncle or auntie can help you live your life ...(to be straight) they will die before you do...and most prob, die before you get your own grandchildren or see your kids marry...(judging by the rate singporeans get married n reproduce) When you die, they're not gonna be there to tell you that ACCORDING to the books, you lived a good life. You will have to answer that qn urself.

Anyway..enough of that...makes my blood boil. Im better now. having mroe work to do and its great for me actually. :) Getting chances to write...to organise...Its really the intial stages of having to call pple up for quotes that Im abit scared of...

My aikido is getting better...I can back roll now!!! :D Now I gotta try my forward roll :D Then soon...I gotta perfect my other moves. According to the Oh Sensei (The originator of Aikido) you have to try the move on 1000 diff pple, to perfect a move. Hmmm how many frens do I have? Hehehehehehe K lets start w those whom Im closest with hahahaha
Plus, Im contemplating on going to the Gym these days...Hope it'll work for me heheheh

LOVE

No comments: