Saturday, September 10, 2005

OOOO diedy diedy diedy diedy diedy diedy dy!

Yeah I know..Im nuts...literally high without any consumtion of foreign substance!

Meet my sec sch sistas int he morning...a erally happy situation was uot on a little strain coz of a timing issue but i know much as i try to convince..somethings take a long time to change. Its a conscious and determined effort i believe. Not to say that we dont regard each other any lesser...just that we know each toehr soo long that i guess time never seemed to be an issue? Yet sometimes...timing is of the essence. Sis I know you for soo long and i regard you with all respect n love but ur timing ah...hmm need improvement.

Funny thing is...she's nott he only one of my sustas who is late allt he time. I ahev abt 4 sisters n counting..who are consistently late! And the funny thing is ...some of them get irritated when other pf their frens are late n they complain to me! hahaha wat can I ay to that? Only this, "Now you know how it feels" None the less, I love them allt he same...even when the late issue gets on my nerves...also the thing that they never answer my calls or my missed calls...haiz...
Okay! Im guilty of that as well I guess... haiz

After breakfast, we walked around n i finally got my new slipper!!! hehehe no more ice skating across the office floor!!! :P Its got abit of a heel though :( NVM! Have to thank my sista for accompanying me! :) After awhile, she went of w her guy n sped off intot he sunset hahahah (just joking...) I on the otherhand, strolled tot he library to borrow some fitness bks! (do you smellt eh determination?...no i dont think so) I want to tone up!!! Been saying that since I realized thatt he extra layer HANGING from my arm goes "woong woong" when I wave. Hehehehehehehehehe (not funny ah!!!)

Went home satisfied!!! :) Cleared some fo my stuff, had a nice nap and shower and off I went again. This time, really into the sunset! Met my colleagues at Meridien Shopping centre to makan dinner! My boss's birthday celebration! Had indian food again!

I dont know how to say this but I can get all crazy hanging out with these pple! We were singing the "Who's line is it" hoe down song! (aka the title of my entry) We went downt ot he Irish pub opp the road for some chatting. Didnt get a drink...only thing i got was coke...haiz Of all things the pub was having..it was a soccer match and not surprisingly, Man U was playing....wats up w that man! Must i have sooo much erlations w Man U that I cant get away from it?!?!?! It is one of the things I wish I cud get rid off..or at least dun let me see or hear or smell it! Anyway, thankfully, we sat outside. We started to sing a few songs...everyone had a role to play. The bass, the background singer, the lead..etc There, the Ba Kuah Girls had their 1st public performance! I even recorded it! Wahahaha if u ask me nice enuff, I'll let you hear it hehehehe

Im hoping that by december, Ba Kuah Girls will be able to produce their 1st cd! Hahaha the songs are as follows:
1) Lean on Me
2) Dont Worry Be Happy
3) 12 oclock rock
4) I will Follow You
5) Pachebel's Cannon
6) Phantom of the Opera
7) emmm...think that all for now.....

Yeah...will letcha know if i add anymore hahahaha I think if we had sung anymore or laughed any louder, we'd get kicked out of the pub and demoted to the nearby staircase hahahahaha
I for one nkow that I laughed heartily n no holds barred....also alughed my heart n lungs out. Dun even think i haev the need to do crunches for now hahahahah stomach already exercised fromt eh laughing...

K im done for today! Today was great! :)

LOVE

No comments: