Thursday, September 22, 2005

i had a close shave...

What is it abt me? Why is it so hard for me to do things right? Why do I have to be bitten on the ass once before knowing that I have to do it this way? :(

I know its september and december is quite a long way to go...but I still feel jitters everytime I think abt having to find a new job...to face new faces n go through trial n error again..maybe even a few wicked comments...before I can settle down n face my working life. Will I ever get a good stable job? :( I think its one of those unanswerable jobs..until you turn back one day n realize that you're working in a job for almost one year or two years..even then..compared to how many years I have to live and how much moeny I need to live a rip old age...2 years is...a small last finger...

So im sitting here n doing ym work..yet getting more n more nervous abt the coming trials n tribulations i have to face once SSO is no longer the office I have to go to every morning...Ive grown quite attached to this place. :/

Oh well...

No comments: