Friday, September 02, 2005

:) My teacher's day present...

I was half an hour late for my tuition...a sucky way of endingt he weekdays...fortunately, the family was very very nice abt it and even asked me to eat my dinner before I start tutoring.
Today was both crazy, funny and stressful. Much as I wanted to do make sure I got everything done for Open House..I still missed out some stuff...Its was a very bad feeling for me... But...I shall not let it get me down..as the wise men say. :)
Abt my teachers day present. :P I failed to give my old teachers a present and much as one of them said that it wud be a waste of money to get a present for them...I still wanted to. Just..havnt done it hahah :P But today, somethign happened that came as a surprise. :) The small boy I was tutoring, came in with a present!! His mum picked it out, no doubt and the box n card...but I guess, I loved that he wrote the message hahah Or he copied from his mum hahaha whichever it is, I never expected something from them! A forever frens bear!
I agve that small boy the liberty of naming this bear hahah Its got a green shirt on witht eh letter, "N" No prizes for what it stands for ah. At the end, he named it, "Ning Bear" hahah very Original but heartwarming :P
he added in another line which I could nad cudnt help but smile, "That way next time Children's day, you can get me a present! You know what I want?...." Wahahaha kids are still kids lah...I wud have been the same. :P
Whatever it is, this bear is still gonna be prized and positioned on my table..to remind me how much committement I need to put in helping him. :)

LOVE

No comments: