Friday, March 03, 2006

Divine Sutra!

k back to my bogger ways! havnt been blogging frequently...guess i had no...cant find the right word....emmm Ive got loads to say but when it comes to hittingt he keys...I cant be bothered.. thats what I felt for the past few weeks.
NYAA report is getting done...jusy lacking one small bit...signatures and one of the schedules which my friends has yet to send me. Been quite pissed with the Red Cross guys coz they promised to give me some of the pics to and event I did for them (which was in early jan or last year) Not like I wanted hard copies btw..just wanted soft copies...Havnt gotten it..I called them 3 times if not wrong and sent an email over twice. Patience can be waxed thin.
Gonna start doing my portfolio now...bit tough and Ive been thinking abt what to put as my cover page...drat! Speaking of portfolio, will be going for the Career seminar tomorrow and sunday. Trying to perfect my resume sot hat i can give it to pple tom actually....
Anyway..another thign Ive been thinking these days..is how I am as a person...Got my friend to assess me. he says Im someone who seldom reveals myself...Hmm I guess I think that I do reveal..but depends on the chemistry between the person and I and situation. But really...is it that I dont reveal my feelings...or that people are not observant enough? which is it? I guess its my prob mostly...
btw im at my aunties place now. you all take care.
LOVE

No comments: