Friday, March 24, 2006

Good day!

Today is a realli good day hahaha had loads of fun w my fren wenqi man! hahah so proud of her for doing such a good job in hosting and Im thinking that there will be more of such stuff for her :)

Got another contact for events and Im really wondering if I can succeed int he freelance hosting world. chances are...I cant...but I'll try my best man!

I'll try for my radio and I'll try for hosting!

Anyway ive started to cut down on carbo...less rice and less bread..etc I know its not good lah but hey man! I wanna tone up! 100 dumbell lifts? Hahahah maybe hahaha

Im very glad that God has given me soo much to be happy about in this world...aside fromt he worldly things :)

In fact, after church, Ive never thought about the failure in Spore Idol anymore. There are otehr things to do. :)

LOVE

No comments: