Friday, March 10, 2006

To smoke or not to smoke..thast the question...

Even now...the rational to why people dont give up smoking...eludes me. Ive got frens whom smoke and claim they're addicted to it and others whom just like to smoke.

It all brings me to when I used to ask my dad to quit smoking adn he never did. At one point, I just gave up. Took me awhile though and I think pretty soon, I'll give up on my frens as well...

Just today, I refused to lend my fren some money to buy cigarettes. Mean of me I guess but...if I think abt how I would be encouraging him to smoke...emmm was a dilemma. I have no right to force soemone to stop smoking...but I also want them to stop for their own good. What can I say...I shud just give up.

Yet I can also say that them smoking, harms me as well...2nd hand smoke is more toxic than 1st hadn smoke. Which would mean that I could be getting more harm.

Speaking from a Godly point of view....I know God has the power to give my frens the strength and will power to stop....they just dont want to..or rather they dont know that God is helping them....easier said than done I guess....

Anyway...I guess Im close to giving up. It would mean that Im probably gonna hang less with them. Coz I know my condition...sinus and headache etc...I know that I cant hang with them as often and honestly...sad to say this...their smoking habits are really starting to put me off...Im sorry bro. its true...If I have to go into a room with many smokers...Id rather go somewhere else. There is no way anyone can avoid the smoke from coming over to me. Aside from which I hope the guys know that they are nice people.

For the past few days..my remarks have been down right snide...my apologies....it wasnt me talking...it was my headache, my flu and my running nose.

Anyway enoughf or now...Tamil lesson #3 will be up soon...

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun worry too much bout it,the friend will understand why you behaved as such.